Welcome to our Help Center!
Search or browse our FAQs. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Our customer service experts can help.
+1 888 572 8198
- How do I become a Thanks Again member?To participate in the Thanks Again program, all you have to do download the Thanks Again App or register at www.thanksagain.com. Then register your VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit card. You earn points when you shop, park or dine at any Thanks Again airport or participating merchant. Redeem your Thanks Again Points for airline miles, hotel points, prepaid VISA cash card and other rewards. To help you locate Thanks Again Airports and Merchants. Go to the Thanks Again App or www.thanksagain.com and click on Airports
- How many credit/debit cards can I register?You may register up to 99 credit cards per Thanks Again account. You can only register a credit/debit card once.
- Is my credit card information kept secure?Yes. Thanks Again is integrated with the Visa, MasterCard, and American Express card networks and is PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant. We do not store card numbers, but rather tokenize the card for your security.
- What if I Already Earn Rewards with My Card?If you register a reward card that already earns miles, points, or cash back, the points that you earn via Thanks Again will be awarded in addition to the rewards that you already may earn.
- Which credit cards can I use to get points from a Thanks Again Participating Merchant?You can use any VISA, MasterCard or American Express cards that are accepted by a Thanks Again Participating Merchant; provided the card is not also registered in another loyalty or rewards program that Thanks Again administers or participates in. If you are paying with a registered card, be sure it displays a VISA, MasterCard, or American Express logo and use it as a credit card at checkout. Registered cards must be used at participating merchants as credit card transactions, not PIN or ATM based transactions, to qualify for rewards.
- When shopping at a Thanks Again Participating Merchant, do I need to let the cashier know I’m a member of the reward program?No. Once you have registered your credit card, you receive points automatically. There is no need to notify the cashier that you are a member.
- How do I find participating merchants?Go to the Thanks Again App or www.thanksagain.com/locations
- Do the Thanks Again Participating Merchants share with the Participating Reward Providers the personal information I may give them?No, only transactional data that allows the Thanks Again Participating Merchants to calculate your reward is passed to the Participating Reward Providers.
- Do you give credit prior to becoming a member of Thanks Again?We do not provide retroactive credit for transactions that occurred prior to your enrollment.
- EligibilityThanks Again Members who pay for their purchase at a Participating Rewarding Merchant with any registered credit or debit card are typically eligible to receive a baseline reward (e.g. points per dollar spent). If you are paying with a registered debit, check card, or prepaid card, be sure to use it as a credit card at checkout. Note that some types of prepaid or gift cards do not work with the Thanks Again Program. Registered cards must be used at participating merchants as credit card transactions, not PIN or ATM based transactions, to qualify for rewards. If you have a name, address or credit card number change, it is your responsibility to notify Thanks Again so that we can continue to post your points. You must be at least 18 years old to be a Thanks Again member.
NOTE TO CANADIAN CARD CARDHOLDERS AND OTHER CARDHOLDERS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Canadian debit cards are not eligible as they do not offer the “credit payment option” of United States debit cards."
THANKS AGAIN POINTS
- How do I earn Thanks Again Points?You earn Thanks Again Points by using any enrolled VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit card at a participating Thanks Again location. The earn rate varies from location to location and from time to time, so please make sure that you check thanksagain.com/locations for the current earn rates.
- What is the value of Thanks Again Points?Thanks Again Points can be redeemed for airline miles, hotel points, or VISA prepaid cash cards. The redemption rate varies depending on the type of reward that you choose upon redemption. However, when Thanks Again Points are redeemed for cash applied to a VISA prepaid debit card, the current redemption rate is 1,000 Thanks Again Points = $10 USD.
- How do I redeem my Thanks Again Points?You redeem Thanks Again Points by clicking the "Redeem" button within our website or app.
- What can I use my Thanks Again Points for?You can redeem your Thanks Again Points for airline miles, hotel points, cash applied to a VISA prepaid card, or other types of rewards such as credit toward prepaid airport parking or airport lounge access. Please note that the rewards catalog can vary by geography.
- When did I start earning Thanks Again Points vs. my original reward preference?
- Will my original reward preference points/miles merge over to Thanks Again Points?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my Thanks Again Points from a Participating Airport or Merchant?
THANKS AGAIN ACCOUNT ACCESS
- How do I update my profile information?You may check your profile information by logging into your account via Thanks Again App or here.If you need further help accessing or updating your profile information, please contact Customer Service (URL link here) or call 1 888-572-8198.
- What is my Username?Your Username is the email address.
- If I’ve Forgotten My Password, how do I get a new one?For security reasons, Thanks Again customer service does not have access to your password and we will never ask you to provide your password. To re-set your password, go to Member Login and click “Forgot Password.” If you have forgotten your User ID, please contact Customer Service here or call 1 888-572-8198.
- How do I update my credit card information?Access your account by the Thanks Again App or www.thanksagain.com then go to “Card Wallet” to update your card information.