How it Works
The Thanks Again program allows you to earn Bonus Rewards in three easy ways –
- At the Airport – Earn extra miles or points when you Shop, Dine, or Park at more than 100 participating airports. Certain airports offer extra miles for Parking, some for Dining, and many offer all three!
- Neighborhood Businesses – Earn at thousands of Neighborhood Businesses. We allow you to earn bonus miles in places where miles traditionally have not been offered, such as your local dry cleaner.
- Local Attractions – Be a “tourist in your own town” to take advantage of bonus opportunities, as well as when you visit other cities. Check out our participating museums, resorts, sports venues, aquariums, zoos, theme parks, and other popular attractions.
Register any credit or debit card in your wallet to earn airline miles automatically when you use a registered credit or debit card at Airports, Neighborhood Businesses, and at Local Attractions throughout North America.
Check our Merchant Locator at www.thanksagain.com/locator for a list of participating Thanks Again locations.
Earn Up to 5 Miles/Points per Dollar Spent!*
- Earn 500 bonus miles/points when you spend $250 or more (2 miles/points per dollar spent)
- Earn 1,500 bonus miles/points when you spend $500 or more (3 miles/points per dollar spent)
- Earn 4,000 bonus miles/points when you spend $1,000 or more (4 miles/points per dollar spent)
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles/points when you spend $5,000 or more (5 miles/points per dollar spent)
*Bonuses are based on each member’s qualifying spending at participating Thanks Again businesses over successive 90 day periods, beginning with the date of enrollment. Members may qualify only once for each bonus level every 90 days. The maximum total bonus amount is 25,000 miles over each 90 day period. Valid through 12/31/2013.